Publications and preprints
-  Conical SL(3) foams, with Mikhail Khovanov. ArXiv:2011.11077.
-  Link homology and Frobenius extensions II, with Mikhail Khovanov. ArXiv:2005.08048, submitted.
-  State sums for some super quantum link invariants, with Emmanuel Wagner. ArXiv:1909.02305, to appear in Topology and Geometry: A Collection of Papers Dedicated to Vladimir G. Turaev, ed. A. Papadopoulos, 2021.
-  A quantum categorification of the Alexander polynomial, with Emmanuel Wagner. ArXiv:1902.05648, accepted in Geometry and Topology.
-  Foam evaluation and Kronheimer–Mrowka Theory, with Mikhail Khovanov. ArXiv:1808.09662, published in Advances in Mathematics.
-  Characterizations of box-totally dual integral polyhedra, with Patrick Chervet and Roland Grappe. ArXiv:1804.08977, published in Mathematical Programming, series A.
-  A signature invariant for knotted Klein graphs, with Catherine Gille. ArXiv:1803.08025. Published in AGT.
-  Symmetric Khovanov–Rozansky link homologies, with Emmanuel Wagner. ArXiv:1801.02244, published in Journal de l'École Polytechnique.
-  A closed formula for the evaluation of sl(N)-foams, with Emmanuel Wagner. ArXiv:1702.04140, published in Quantum Topology.
-  A new way to evaluate MOY graphs. ArXiv:1512.02370 .
-  Categorification of the colored sl(3)-invariant. ArXiv:1503.08451. Published in JKTR.
-  Grothendieck groups of Khovanov–Kuperberg algebras. ArXiv:1312.1122. Published in JKTR.
-  On edge-colorings of bicubic planar graphs. ArXiv:1312.0361.
-  A characterisation of indecomposable web modules over Kε. ArXiv:1309.2793. Published in AGT.
-  Sur l’homologie sl(3) des enchevêtrements ; algèbres de Khovanov–Kuperberg. PhD Thesis, Université Paris 7.
-  A large family of indecomposable projective modules for the Khovanov–Kuperberg algebra of sl3-webs. ArXiv:1207.6287. Published in JKTR.
-  Algebras for the sl(3)-homology. Published in the proceedings of the 12th Forum des jeunes mathématicien-ne-s.
Last update :